Friday, December 20, 2013

About Me !




Life Is Completely Beyond How We Plan & The Way We Think It  Should Be , We Somewhere Forget Our Own Self Due To Being Busy In Our Day To Day Life & Responsibilities And I Was One Of Them Lost In Life, I Never Get To Realize What Talents I Have , Though I Am A Reserved Person, Take Time To Get Open To People But Amazingly In My Life's Journey I Met Quite A Lot Of People Who Shared Their Feelings Differently From One Another And Hence, One Day I Took My Pen And My Diary To Write Down How Do They Think And Feel, Surprisingly I End Up Writing Them In A Poetic Manner Or In Short I Develop An Urge To Write Down Different Emotions How People Think , Feel & React And The Day I Started To Put Them On My Page , The Response I Got By You All, Made Me To Work More And More On My Talent . :P  .... Well Guys, My Point Here Is, Have You Ever Thought Of Exploring Your Talents? Am Sure We All Have Something Hidden , There Are Two Lives We Live One Is The Actual We Are Living, Other Is The One We Assume To Be Real, But Anyways We Feel And React Differently We Sometimes Feel Good And Sometimes We Just Don't Feel Good , It All Depends On The Situations We Are In & That's How Life Is!

Guys By Profession At The moment Am An Radio Jockey, But Today I feel Immense Pride To Share With You All That My Poetry Is Been Printed Out In A {UK's} Magazine Am Quite Happy & Excited. It's A Great Inspiration To Me And In-to A Certain Extent, My Experiences Are Here And I Hope It Inspires You All, To Get Up And Start Working Towards Your Dream, And Live That Life You Have So Long Neglected. You Can Follow Me On My Facebook Page :- "A Page Of Angel's Poetry ".

Guys Have A Great Life Ahead! And Remember To Dream ON! 

Signatures: A Page Of Angel's Poetry :)
https://www.facebook.com/lemonandsweet




No comments:

Post a Comment